Join ACI, disability organizations and advocates throughout the state in Trenton on Monday, July 25th, as we launch our REV UP New Jersey voting campaign.
Come out and learn about how your vote can make an impact in this year's election! Grab some promotional items, enjoy live music, hear from voting rights activists, and help us make our vote count!
REV UP New Jersey is part of a non-partisan nationwide effort to increase the participation of people with disabilities in the election process. In this crucial presidential election year, REV UP NJ seeks to increase voter turn out, eliminate the barriers that prevent people with disabilities from voting and educated voters on the candidates and issues.
The event will take place on the steps on the NJ State House at 125 West State Street in Trenton.
- Mercer County Trade Transportation will be providing a shuttle to and from the NJ State House and the train station
- Entertainment by Gary C
- Speakers: Assemblyman Eric Houghtailing, Norman Smith, RespectabilityUS, Stan Soden, Chris Miller, Lindsey Tuman and other self-advocates
- Sign language interpreters
- A large tent for shade and folding chairs
- Free swag!
- Exhibit tables: NJ Council on Developmental Disabilities, Disability Rights NJ, Alliance Center for Independence, League of Women Voters