NJ SHARES APPLICATION ASSISTANCE
For a family in need, many times all that is needed is a helping hand. NJ Shares can help households through a temporary financial downturn by providing assistance with utility bills can make the difference between a family sinking into poverty, or being able to weather the storm.
Visit NJShares.org or call Nybil Ghanem at 732-738-4388 ext. 121 and see how we can help you with your NJ Shares application!
WHAT DO I NEED?
Before applying for NJ Shares assistance, you must apply to Catholic Charities' TRUE program for assistance. If you are approved for the TRUE program, you do not need to apply for NJ Shares. If you are denied, you will then apply to NJ Shares and bring your rejection letter to the interview with you.
For more information on the TRUE Program, visit njpoweron.org or contact one of the numbers below.
- Affordable Housing Alliance 732-982-8710 - Eatontown
- Camden County OEO 856-964-1990 - Camden County
- Bergen County Cap 201-968-0200 ext. 7008 - Bergen County
- BEOF 201-437-7229 - Hudson County
- Catholic Charities 908-722-1881 - Somerset County
- Ocean I.N.C. 732-244-9041 ext 10 and 11 - Ocean County
- Puerto Rican Action Board 732-828-4541 - Middlesex County