ACI has partnered with St. Peter's University Hospital's Community Mobile Health Services to offer free flu shots! Staff from St. Peter's will be on hand to give out information.
NOTE: Please bring your Medicare Card Part B or Insurance Card.
- If Medicare part B is your primary insurance you must present your card at the time of the Flu Clinic.
- If you are in a HMO, you should receive your immunizations at your HMO facility.
- For those without Medicare part B, we can bill your private insurance provider.
- If you do not have insurance, you can pay with cash or check and will be given a receipt.
- Standard flu immunization: $25.00 (18 years and over)
- High Dose flu immunization: $40.00 (65 years and over)