Free Workshop Presented by LifeLong Retirement Corp and the Alliance Center for Independence.
Financial and estate planning take on a whole new level of importance when you have a loved one with special needs. LifeLong and ACI have put together a workshop to address the importance of financial planning for your retirement and legacy when you have a dependent with special needs.
This important workshop will help you understand:
- Estate Planning Basics (it’s more than just money!)
- When your loved one’s Government Benefits are at risk
- How to fund a Special Needs Trust
- How taxes can impact the legacy you leave
- How to create more comfort, certainty and clarity in retirement for you and your dependent
Workshop Conducted by:
LifeLong Retirement Corp
1170 Route 22 East, Suite 301
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Phone: (908) 340-6000
Lead Presenter: Michelle Ford, Financial Planner of and securities offered through Questar Capital Corporation (QCC) Member FINRA/SIPC Advisory Services offered through Questar Asset Management (QAM).
A Registered Investment Advisor. LifeLong Retirement Corp is independent of QCC and QAM. QCC and QAM do not provide tax and/or legal advice.
Please RSVP to 908-340-6000 or Lori.Barboni@LifeLongRetirementCorp.com .