It’s All About Work!
(A partnership between the CIL’s & DVRS)
WHEN: Tuesday, May 6th 2014 from 12:00 Noon to 1:00 PM
Join this webinar to learn about an exciting “new” project that offers transition age students the opportunity to receive services from NJ DVRS before exiting school.
- Learn about this valuable transition program whose foundation is based on years of success.
- Get details on what this new program has to offer youth with disabilities.
- Find out how to access the services and why students should connect to DVRS early.
Who Should Attend?
- School District Staff
- Students & Families
- VR Counselors
- Community Based
- Organization Staff
- Adult Service
- Alice Hunnicutt, Director , NJ Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Melanie O’Dea, Special Education Consultant, formally with NJ DOE/OSEP
- Scott Elliott, NJ Association of Centers for Independent Living
- Renee Pfaff, Progressive Center IL
- Luke Koppisch, Alliance Center for Independence
How to join the Webinar
To join online follow the link below. Please log in as a guest. For the audio use EITHER your computer speakers OR the phone line listed below - not both. If you choose to use the phone line please be sure to turn your computer speakers OFF by clicking on the green speaker icon and click mute my speakers after you join the webinar.
To join the meeting online, click on the following link: http://tadnet.adobeconnect.com/spanstart
If you do not have access to a computer, you can join the event by phone only.
Conference Phone Number(s): 1-877-512-6886
Participant Code: 4910647613